KEYNOTE: School Business Leadership Podcast LIVE!
About the Speaker
With over 15 years leadership experience in the education sector, Laura is a school leadership coach and trainer working with SBLs, Headteachers and CEOs. She also hosts the School Business Leadership podcast and writes blogs whilst eating chocolate. A former COO, CFO and Business Manager with CIPD and specialist CIPFA qualifications, she is a school business leadership expert and champion of SBLs everywhere. In her spare time she enjoys watching questionable TV shows and making lists.
This session is for: All SBLs – aspiring, new or experienced
Laura Williams, friend of EdExec and the host of the School Business Leadership Podcast, will be recording very special live versions of her podcast at both the Manchester and London events. Joined by a panel of SBLs, she will host a live Q&A answering all of your burning SBL questions!
You will be able to
◉ Submit questions in advance either to the whole panel or to a specific panel member.
◉ Ask the panel, including Laura, anything you want to know about school business leadership, their career, their experiences and their opinions.
◉ Participate during the recording of the podcast as audience members
1. Husham Khan, school business leader and author, drb Schools and Academies, ABBLed
2. Jonny Coates, chief operating officer, Eden Learning Trust
3. Sally Boaden, chief operating officer
3. Rebecca Cunliffe, school business manager
1. Kevin Parker, school business manager, Ann Edwards C of E Primary School
2. Helen Burge, deputy COO, The Priory Learning Trust
3. Cheryl Campbell, CEO and founder of the Association of BAME Business Leaders in Education (ABBLed) and business director at Thomas Tallis School
4. Micon Metcalfe, chief financial officer